[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”7637″ img_size=”full”][vc_column_text]The FPP Alumni circle program groups together young people who have already participated in some of FPP’s educational courses and want to keep a permanent active collaboration network on liberal ideas.
This network is composed of Chilean and foreign youngsters, who desire to increase their knowledge, strengthen bonds and promote the ideas of a free society through several activities.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][lvca_tabs][lvca_tab tab_title=”Why should you be part of the FPP Alumni Circle?”]
- Increase your knowledge on freedom beliefs.
- Develop communication skills and abilities.
- Project yourself as a public intellectual.
- Contribute to the freedom cause.
- Belong to a network formed up by people with a shared ideal.
[/lvca_tab][lvca_tab tab_title=”How to enroll?”]Step 1: Participate and satisfactorily approve one of the following courses:
- Seasonal educational courses in regions
- FPP Curriculum
- Liberal Academy
- Port of Freedom (Valparaíso)
- Regional courses
Step 2: Fill in an application form. To request the form, write to: [email protected][/lvca_tab][lvca_tab tab_title=”Benefits/Usefulness”]It is expected that FPP students or alumni show the following features:
- Critical and analytical understanding of liberal thinking and ideas, as well as of the current political and social reality.
- A sound intellectual base.
- The ability to communicate in a respectful tolerant manner.
- A liberal attitude in life.
- Based on a sound intellectual education on ideas, to contribute – from his/her role – to an increasingly free, self reliant, prosperous and peaceful country.